Track B: Best Practices For Live Streaming Across Facebook, Periscope and YouTube
Today, many broadcasts now happen online where there is the opportunity to engage realistically with millions of viewers. This session will highlight the evolution of social media live streaming platforms and provide hands-on demonstrations on how to optimize your workflow to stream to multiple social media networks. Learn about common pitfalls and uncover the best practices and tools to deliver a consistent workflow and reliable experience for your social media audience. Hear how these platforms enable the largest online audiences to react and interact in a way that enriches the live experience for both the broadcaster and viewers.
- Dan Swiney, Manager, Live Streaming and Production, LinkedIn
- Tim Dougherty, Senior Solutions Engineer, Wowza Media Systems
- Daniel Pisarski, VP Engineering, LiveU
- Alec Hendry, Senior Director Technology Convergence, Viacom
- Rudy J. Ellis, CEO, Switchboard Live