By registering for NAB Show, you consent to the following Registration Policies:
No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the Exhibit Halls or Sessions.
By registering for NAB Show, you consent to NAB's collection and storage of the data on the registration form in the United States.
NAB Member Registration
Registering at the NAB member rate is subject to membership verification.
Onsite Registration is located in the North Hall at the N4 entrance and in the South Hall at the S1 entrance.*
*Locations are subject to change.
Purchases from Show Floor
New this year, is the Show and Sell Program, allowing exhibitors to sell products from their booth. Attendees are encouraged to purchase items right from the show floor as long as they pay 8.25% Nevada State Tax on the item. Attendees will also need to show their receipt upon exiting the show floor, locations TBA. For exhibitor rules and regs and more information on the program, click here.
From time to time, NAB Show, or its contractors record, photograph and/or stream the various aspects and activities of NAB Show, for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending NAB Show®, attendees give NAB and its contractors’ permission to use any attendee's voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.
Recording: Audio / Video / Streaming / Photography
By registering for NAB Show, you consent to NAB's Audio / Video Policy. Photography and/or recording (including audio and video) during NAB Show is allowed for personal and private use only, and such photos and/or recordings are the exclusive property of NAB. In addition, any such photos and/or recordings of Exhibits in the Exhibit Halls may require the permission of the Exhibitor. Photos and/or recordings cannot be copied, altered, sold, exhibited or further distributed without NAB's prior written consent. NAB retains the right to revoke consent. No disruptions due to photography and/or recording shall be allowed and violators may lose attendance privileges. Photography and/or recording are prohibited in NAB Show, sessions.
Audio / Visual Policy
Registered News Media must review and agree to the News Media Audio / Video Policy.
The video and audio that is filmed, taped or recorded will be used for personal use only, and no final product will incorporate more than five minutes of video or audio from any one session or from the Exhibit Floor (this includes photos and footage captured with a mobile device.)
In sessions where a video camera location is designated, footage is captured only from that location. Audio may only be secured by registered News Media and via use of the mult box (when provided) or a mic located at the camera position. No mics on speakers, panelists, podiums, lecterns, or any place outside the designated video shooting area is permitted.
Use of artificial lighting when the room is darkened for projection or computer display purposes is prohibited.
Organizations will be responsible for any charges which may be imposed at the Las Vegas Convention Center because of or related to filming or taping.
NAB is the sole owner of the rights to stream or make all photos, audio and video recordings at NAB Show.
NAB may limit, at its sole discretion, the locations, times and subjects for video and audio recordings and photographs.
Refunds / Cancellations
A cancellation fee of $75 will apply to all paid registrations. The cancellation deadline is March 22, 2020. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after the deadline. New registrations received after the deadline are non-refundable. Please note that ticketed events and monorail are non-refundable.
NAB Show, reserves the right to cancel any program and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses.
Registration Verification / Changes
Changes to your registration can be made by calling +1 (888) 740-4622 or +1 (301) 682-7962 Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET. Please clearly state to the Customer Service representative that you are already registered and provide your Badge ID number. You may also make changes online. Please choose the “Add/Edit events” option on the Dashboard. You will need your name and Badge ID number to login.
Student registrants will be required to show a valid form of Student Identification to pick up their credentials on site.
Substitutions / Replacements
There is a $25 fee for substitutions. There is a $50 fee for badge replacements. Please note that ticketed events and monorail tickets will have to be repurchased.
To pick up your badge, photo ID is required. You can only pick up your own badge.
Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps:
Individual Badge Pickup (Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps):
- Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps can individually collect badges and badge holders at any registration location by presenting their registration confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Group Badge Pickup (Exhibitors Only through Sunday, April 7):
- Group Badge Pickup is available during registration hours at any Full-Service Registration desk at the LVCC (only).
- Badges may be picked up in smaller batches or in their entirety by a registered exhibitor. Once picked up, that exhibitor is responsible for distributing badges to the respective registrants.
- Photo ID verification and proof of employment (i.e. a business card) will be required for pick up and reprints.
- Exhibitors may also pick up their Manufacturer Reps’ badges on their behalf. However, Manufacturer Reps can only pick up their own individual badges.
For Registrants with Exhibits Pass, The NAB Show Conference Session 3-Pack, Post|Production World Session 3-Pack, and Single Session Passes:
- Passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the registrant who purchased them.
- A single pass must be forfeited at the beginning of each session.
- The NAB Show Conference sessions are defined as continuous education of up to 1 hour and 2 minutes that are separated with defined break before and after each session.
- Post|Production World sessions are defined as continuous education of up to 2 hours and 30 minutes that are separated with a defined break before and after each session. Full day sessions are not eligible for session pass use and require a Full Pass to access.
Policies subject to change without notice.