NAB Show® offers many services for Attendees who are travelling great distances to join us in Las Vegas.
International Buyer Program (IBP)
NAB Show is a proud participant of the U.S. Department of Commerce's International Buyer Program (IBP). A core mission of the IBP is to recruit International Trade Delegations to select U.S. trade shows and facilitate matchmaking services to connect International buyers with U.S. suppliers.
- In advance of NAB Show – International buyers can contact their local U.S. Embassy Commercial Section to join an official Delegation, receive help in making arrangements to attend the Show and receive consultation in visa procedures.
- During NAB Show – International buyers can receive assistance securing appointments with Exhibitors and receive expert trade-related counsel.
Additional information about official delegations can be found on the Delegation Program page.
Learn more about the International Buyer Program and how it can help your business prosper.
International Trade Center (ITC)
Services for international guests are offered in one convenient location.
Services in the ITC include:
- Commercial Trade Specialists ready to assist international buyers and NAB Show Exhibitors with securing business opportunities
- Multi-lingual staff providing translation assistance the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean; be sure to check the front counter of the ITC for translation needs
- Complimentary wifi for laptop and mobile users and computer stations
- Reservable private meeting rooms
- Complimentary refreshments
- NAB Show staff to assist with registration and other needs
For additional translation needs, you can find a list of Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) associated interpreter/translation service providers here.