Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Registration
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
Any vendor not on NAB’s Exclusive and Preferred Vendor List must be registered as an EAC to gain access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out.
We are only accepting hard copy Certificates of Insurance (COIs) onsite at Exhibitor Registration moving forward. View hours and locations. Please do not email us a COI; we will not accept it.
If you hire any vendors other than our preferred vendors, you must register each company in advance as an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC). Examples include booth installation/dismantle labor, florists, photographers, audio visual equipment providers, etc.
An EAC will ONLY be granted access to the Exhibit Hall if:
- Show Management has approved a Certificate of Insurance (COI). Note: We will only accept hard copy COIs onsite at Exhibitor Registration moving forward. View hours and locations.
- EACs are licensed to work in the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) as a current member of ESCA (page 57 of the LVCC Building User’s Manual) and display their ESCA badge on site at all times.
It is the Exhibitor’s sole responsibility to ensure any hired EACs are aware of and comply with all requirements and guidelines on this page and all subsequent pages referenced here.
Vendors listed as “Exclusive” on the vendors list are the only companies authorized to provide the indicated service per the building regulations.
Certificate of Insurance (COI) Requirements
Please bring a hard copy of your COI onsite to Exhibitor Registration. View hours and locations.
The EAC shall, at its sole cost and expense, procure and maintain insurance through the term of the 2018 NAB Show (April 2 - 14, 2018), including comprehensive General Liability and Workers’ Compensation, with coverage of claims for bodily injury or death and property damage occurring in or upon or resulting from the premises leased by Show Management.
COI must include the following:
- Additionally Insured: National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), Las Vegas Convention Center and Freeman
- Show Dates: 4/2/18 – 4/14/18
General Liability Coverage Limits:
- General Aggregate: $2,000,000
- Products - Comp/Op Aggregate: $1,000,000
- Personal and Advanced Injury: $1,000,000
- Each Occurrence: $1,000,000
- Damage (Any one instance): $100,000
- Medical Expenses (Any one person): $5,000
Workers Compensation Limits:
Workers Compensation and Occupational Disease insurance shall be in full compliance with all federal and state laws, covering all of the EAC's employees engaged in the performance of any work for the Exhibitor.
Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018
We are only accepting hard copy Certificates of Insurance (COIs) onsite at Exhibitor Registration moving forward. Please do not email us a COI; we will not accept it.
NAB Show Staff
Each exhibitor at NAB Show has their own dedicated sales representative on the Exhibit Sales Team to assist with your space needs. Once you begin building out your exhibit space, you’ll have the Exhibit Services Team at your disposal to assist with any show planning and logistical questions.
Exhibitor Advisory Committee
In addition to NAB Show staff, you can also tap into the knowledge and expertise of our Exhibitor Advisory Committee. This group of fellow exhibitors will help maximize your experience at the Show – feel free to ask them questions on best practices and more.
Exclusive and Preferred Vendors
We partner with a variety of vendors to make the exhibitor experience seamless. Take advantage of these resources, if you have logistical questions about the services they provide.
More details coming in July.