The 2019 NAB Show Product of the Year Awards will recognize the most significant and promising new products and technologies being exhibited at the Show. If you are a 2019 NAB Show Exhibitor that has unveiled a new product in the last 12 months that was not displayed at the 2018 NAB Show in Las Vegas, you’re eligible to enter the 2019 NAB Show Product of the Year Awards. It is an independently judged awards program recognizing product innovation, and it is optional to participate for NAB Show exhibitors.
Winners will be named in each of the following categories:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Asset Management, Automation, Playout
- Audio Production, Processing and Networking
- Cameras, Camera Support and Accessories
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Display Systems/Digital Signage
- Graphics, Editing, VXF, Switchers
- Hardware Infrastructure (Signal Processing and Distribution, Routing and Master Control, Monitoring, Transmission, Test & Measurement)
- IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security
- Streaming B2B
- Streaming B2C
- Remote Production
- Video Transport
There may be more than one winner in each category.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony to be held Wednesday, April 10 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Ballroom A at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. Nominees must be present to win an award. Additional tickets are available for purchase for $99 each.
The 2019 NAB Show Product of the Year Awards nominations will open at 9 a.m. EST on February 5, 2019, and will close on March 15, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST (the "Entry Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline.
Competition fee is $250 per entry/product. Each product must have its own entry form. No refunds of entry fees will be issued. Each entry comes with two tickets to the awards ceremony and cocktail reception.