The 2019 NAB Show Call for Speakers is now open!
NAB Show is seeking proposals and abstracts for conference sessions, keynotes, roundtables, exhibition floor theaters, speakers and more!
Submission Deadline: Friday, December 7, 2018
This is your chance to bring you and YOUR expertise to the world’s largest media, entertainment and technology tradeshow.
If you have a success story, exciting case study or an amazing project to share, we want to hear from you!
A collection of the leading companies showcasing the latest innovative tech and tactics to reach your audiences at the right place at the time on all the latest platforms. From automation, AI, optimization and monetization, you’ll find it all here!
- Advertising (Brands, Agencies, Buyers)
- Brand Building
- Branded Content
- Influencer Marketing (Audience Intelligence, Social Media Trends, Cross-Platform Campaigns)
- Digital Advertising Strategies
- Evolving AdTech and MarTech
- Self-Serve Advancements
eSports & Game Development
Join the world’s growing gaming nation and tap into the latest content delivery technologies, take a deep dive into today’s monetization strategies and see where live gaming and eSports fits into your content models.
- Fan Engagement
- Collegiate eSports
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- Opportunities for Brands
- Content Licensing & Media Rights
- Future of Betting in eSports
- eSports Venues
- Reality Sharing Platforms
- Collective VR Environments
- Live Design
- Immersive Gaming
- Viewing & Streaming Platforms
- Co-creation Strategies
- AI-Driven Game Narratives
Showcasing the hottest trends and latest technologies, top innovators and startups shaping the future of media and entertainment.
- Immersive Media (Spatial Computing, AR/VR/MR, Haptics, Holograms)
- Immersive Journalism
- Emerging Production Models
- Smart Home/Smart Vehicles/Smart Cities
- Art of the Pitch
AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
From predictive to prescriptive - how can you be prepared for what your viewers, listeners and readers want before they even know they want it, while at the same time being prepared for tomorrow’s trends, today?
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Augmented Cognition
- Digital Twins
- Advanced Simulations
- Volumetric Capture
- Neural Engine & Predictive Technologies
It’s not just an idea anymore - 5G has arrived. But how can you tap into this massive shift in content delivery? As 5G sits poised to disrupt and reshape entire industries, none are more apt to be turned upside down than Hollywood. Get ahead of the curve at NAB Show.
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile AR/VR
- Technology Predictions & Media Industry Applications
- Content Transfer
The Content Cloud
Today’s cloud technologies continue to shape content and media in new and exciting ways. With CIOs looking at new concerns and new options, cloud is still pushing the limits for content.
- Edge Technologies
- Financing: Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) & Cryptocurrencies
- Benefits of Multi-Cloud Strategies
- Disaster Recovery
Connected Cars and The Passenger Economy
With autonomous vehicles becoming more commonplace on our streets, the opportunity exists for content consumption, delivery and unique tailored experiences for every rider. The passenger economy is set to be a significant player in the monetization and business case for the first wave of this new mode of transportation.
- Connected Car
- Media Display & Consumer Technology
- Audio Design
Content Creators and Creative Masters
Keeping in line with the theme for the 2019 NAB Show, Every Story Starts Here. But even before that, it begins with a creative spark - yours.
- Shoot to Post and Beyond
- Filmmaker Chats
- The Craft of Storytelling
- Tales from the Cutting Room Floor
- Editorial War Stories
- Filmography Discussions
In just a few short years, the business of podcasting has grown exponentially. From original content to unique reporting to live events to television adaptations, podcasting has taken the core idea of varied radio programming and married it to today’s time-crunched, DVR-obsessed audience: a buffet of content when and where you want it.
- Tech Advancements
- “How-To” for Newbies
- Taking Podcasts to the Big Screen
- Television Adaptations
- Live Shows
- Broadcast Business Case Studies & Best Practices
- Next-Gen Media Technologies
- Multicultural Media Strategies
- Global UHD Trends
Proposal Requirements and Deadlines
Session formats that will be given special consideration:
- Fireside Chats
- Interactive Q&As
- High-Tech Media Development Demos
- Immersive Talks from Noted Creators
- Short-Form “Lightning” Talks
- Case Studies & Best Practices
- Original Research
All submissions are required to include a selection of one Key Topic listed above.
Proposals promoting company products or services will not be considered; however, proposals explaining the underlying technologies used in broadcast products or services will be considered. For details on sponsored session availability, contact our Sales Team.
If you represent and are submitting for a speaker, confirm their availability PRIOR to submitting for them.
Incomplete proposals will not be considered. No exceptions.
Proposals must be submitted by November 30, 2018. Submitters will be notified of their status by Friday, December 28, 2018.
Contact Convention Education if you have any content questions or if you are having technical difficulties with the portal.