NAB Show invites qualified press to attend the world's largest event focused on the intersection of technology, media and entertainment.
Newsroom Hours and Location
Saturday, April 6 | 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 7 | 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Monday, April 8 | 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 9 | 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 10 | 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 11 | 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
NAB Show Press Contacts
Ann Marie Cumming
Senior Vice President of Communications
Email Ann Marie
Press Registration Requirements
How do I register as Press?
Applicants for media registration must show employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent and regularly updated with original industry-related news.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
Note: Video production companies send thousands of media personnel to NAB Show, but do not receive press badges unless they prove that they are reporting on the event for a specific news organization.
Review the News Media Agreement and Audio / Visual Policy for important information regarding photography, audio and video taken at the Show.
What are accepted forms of credentials?
Print / Online Media
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering NAB Show on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- Recent article with your byline.
- Recent/relevant article quoting you as an industry analyst.
- Cover of a recent market research report listing you as a contributor (report must not be solicited by an NAB Show exhibiting company).
What are ineligible forms of verification for press badges?
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by exhibitors.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending NAB Show is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
What services are provided to media and industry analysts?
Media badges allow access to all conference sessions, the Show Floor, special events, NAB Show’s personal planning tool and a full-service newsroom. The NAB Show Newsroom includes Wi-Fi, computers, printers, space to conduct interviews, workspaces, food and beverage.
Will you share my contact information?
NAB Show only shares contact information with Exhibitors and Sponsors if registrant opts-in during the registration process.