The NAB Show Media Partner Program engages in matching value, barter-only relationships with qualified print and digital media outlets who offer relevant news and editorial content. To date, NAB Show is proud to partner with more than 250 brands serving the media and entertainment industry.
Official NAB Show Media Partners are given the opportunity to barter for elements that provide valuable brand exposure to the Show audience pre-show via NAB Show digital outlets and onsite.
All barter arrangements are negotiated through Laura Riggs by calling +1 (410) 551-9216 or via email.
We appreciate your patience as we work to have one-on-one conversations with every Media Partner and are able to respond to all discussions and requests!
Note: Do not submit the New Media Partner Request Form if you were an NAB Show Media Partner last year.
The 2020 New Partner Request Form will be available soon.
The 2020 Publication Shipping Form will be available soon.
Once accepted as a Media Partner, NAB Show always assumes a renewal of the agreement from Show year to Show year. Agreement Renewals will be distributed to all partners during September. If you have not received your renewal package, contact program director Laura Riggs.
Renewing Media Partners are asked to begin running NAB Show advertising upon receipt of the Creative Media Pack without any further notice from NAB Show. NAB Show will match barters proposed of any value, we are always happy to discuss increasing or changing the overall barter value with partners at any time. The new inventory list for barters will be made available soon.
- Acceptance to Media Partner Program requires a valid media kit.
- All elements must have a dollar value and be presented in media kit to be accepted in barter.
- NAB Show prohibits the resale of any elements provided in barter to media partners to other sponsors, advertisers or partners without prior written consent. This includes complimentary booth or event space.
- To be considered in barter, print ads must appear prior to March 15. Insertions starting later than March 15 will not be accepted.
- NAB Show does not engage in barter relationships for editorial coverage of the Show or any of its constituents.
- The NAB Show Media Partner Program does not present Partner advertising for the purpose of promoting conference and exhibition events owned or represented by Media Partners.
- Media Partners can only barter for 1 regular publication bin per publication title. Publication titles must be registered as an official Media Partner.
- NAB Show only distributes print publications on-site if those publications have in exchange inserted at least 1 print ad on behalf of NAB Show as part of the barter arrangement.
- All Media Partners will receive an Exhibits-only Pass code that enables them to invite subscribers and VIP guests to register for free admission to the NAB Show Exhibits, a value of $150.00.
- NAB Show reserves the right to review all Partner content submitted for exposure to Show audiences. Inappropriate content will not be accepted or used.