A lower cost fixed fee that’s simple and easy-to-budget
Exhibitors will collectively save more than 40% in 2019! Plus, the experience just got easier.
NAB Show Cares introduced “Unlimited Material Handling” to reduce fees for moving freight from the dock to your booth and back. For a fixed rate of just $3.85 per square foot, exhibitors now enjoy UNLIMITED Material Handling services that cover any and all items being brought into the show—regardless of quantity, weight or volume.
Maximize This Program
- Ship more products. Since material handling fees are included, go ahead and display more products and equipment so attendees can see and experience them in action.
- Have you heard of the Show and Sell Program? New this year, exhibitors can sell products directly from your booth. Take advantage of the unlimited material handling and make some money.
- Ship directly to your booth. Now your items can be delivered to your booth before you arrive for no additional charge. No need to unload your own freight into the convention hall.
- No need to make several trips to hand carry items. Instead, get a cart and assistance transporting your goods to your booth space.
- No more time spent trying to figure out confusing fee structures and complicated schedules to avoid overtime and special handling charges. With the new unlimited material handling, these surcharges no longer exist.
- Auditing show invoices to ensure charges are accurate are a thing of the past. The new set rates are easy to calculate and paid in advance with your space fees.
Capitalize on your savings and grow your ROI
- Investing in pre-show promotional and marketing efforts to drive awareness and traffic to your booth.
- Increasing your footprint at the show. How could you more effectively display and demonstrate your products with more space with a more interactive experience?
- Boosting brand awareness and promoting thought leadership through increased marketing and sponsorships.
- Gaining and following up on more leads by using lead generation tools and analytics.
These monumental shifts in the business model are affording NAB Show Exhibitors the opportunity to re-evaluate their trade show strategy. Some are reconsidering their marketing spend to improve interaction with attendees and occupy a larger footprint at the show. Others are re-investing their savings to ramp up lead generation before, during and after the show. No matter the objective, now’s a good time to study your trade show strategy and try something new.
Contact NAB Show Cares to be sure you’re taking full advantage of all these new initiatives. Let us help you determine what this program means for your bottom line. Ask us how to reduce costs, “exhibit smarter” and drive more booth traffic.
A NAB Show Cares Initiative
NAB Show Cares is an innovative program put in place to improve the Exhibitor experience at NAB Show. Through this program, NAB Show is identifying top Exhibitor pain points and creating solutions that will reduce Exhibitor costs and improve ROI.