Show Management is proud to introduce "NAB Show Cares", a revolutionary program that is transforming the exhibitor experience at NAB Show, the industry’s global event for media, entertainment and technology.
Armed with extensive exhibitor input and data analytics from a year-long study, conducted by Tradeshow Logic, NAB Show and its Exhibitor Advisory Committee have embarked on a brave new mission to change the economic landscape of the tradeshow floor.
The purpose of NAB Show Cares is to
- Identify top exhibitor pain points through extensive exhibitor input and data analytics
- Develop and implement innovative – even transformative solutions -- to reduce exhibitor costs and improve the experience
- Provide communication, education and support to ensure exhibitors are aware of and take advantage of new solutions
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of new solutions and adapt to ensure continuous improvement
The following are the top four pain points identified by exhibitors and EAC’s and are the first services being tacked by NAB Show Cares:
- Material Handling/Drayage
- Hanging Signs
Over the next few months, NAB Show will continue to post updates on the progress made addressing these four areas.
NAB Show and Sell
Learn about additional changes coming to the 2019 NAB Show here!
Watch the video below for updates on Material Handling/Drayage.