Find the resources you need to successfully prepare, promote and enhance, stay informed and plan ahead to make the most of your Show!
- Register your booth staff
- Update your online NAB Show directory listing
- Book your hotel and travel arrangements
- Promote your exhibit to enhance booth traffic
- Create an account in the Freeman Service Kit
- Update your public directory listing
- View booth information
- Update account information
- Make booth payments
- Single sign-on to the Registration Portal
- Access the registered press list
- Single sign-on to the Freeman Service Kit
- Access online leads and statistics
- View your Guest Pass code
- Sign up for the Export Interest Directory
- Get on the Better Booth List (BBL)
- Submit your booth rendering for review (1,000+ sq ft)
NAB Show Staff
Each exhibitor at NAB Show has their own dedicated sales representative on the Exhibit Sales Team to assist with your space needs. Once you begin building out your exhibit space, you’ll have the Exhibit Services Team at your disposal to assist with any show planning and logistical questions.
Exhibitor Advisory Committee
In addition to NAB Show staff, you can also tap into the knowledge and expertise of our Exhibitor Advisory Committee. This group of fellow exhibitors will help maximize your experience at the Show – feel free to ask them questions on best practices and more.
Exclusive and Preferred Vendors
We partner with a variety of vendors to make the exhibitor experience seamless. Take advantage of these resources, if you have logistical questions about the services they provide.