NAB Show is a thrilling ride of selling, networking and learning. But before this swirl of excitement, exhibitors have to dot their i’s and cross their t’s with preparation. Back by popular demand, rack up Priority Points by simply booking a hotel room!
Tell me more!
Earn 5 Priority Points for the first room booked. Earn 5 points for every 5 rooms, up to a maximum of 35 points. Wait, what? That simply means if you book just 6 rooms, you get 10 points! Here’s a handy breakdown:
Hotel Rooms Booked
Priority Points Earned
|1 - 5||5|
|6 - 10||10|
|11 - 20||15|
|21 - 25||25|
|26 - 30||30|
|31 & Up||35|
How does it work?
Not all hotel bookings count; it has to be at one of the 30+ Las Vegas properties in the official hotel block managed by Expovision, the official hotel reservation office. If you prefer to book directly with a hotel, you still can; Expovision can facilitate to ensure two important things:
- Your team receives the guaranteed lowest rate and discounted resort fees
- The reservation is included in the NAB Show’s record, so you receive Priority Points
Points will be audited post 2019 NAB Show and will be applied to 2021 NAB Show space selection. Note that room cancellations or no-shows do not qualify for points.
Why book in the official hotel block?
The NAB Show official housing block consists of iconic Vegas hotels and resorts that you know and love, contracted at the lowest rates with our housing partner, Expovision. Additional benefits include:
- Lowest Rate Guarantee - We comparison shop daily to make certain NAB Show's rates remain lower than all published rates
- Confirm room now, pay later*
- Avoid booking, change and cancellation fees*
- Plans change, adjust without penalty
- Add your hotel rewards number when booking to receive your points
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus only available to guests who book in the block
- Networking opportunities: Stay at hotels with the other NAB Show attendees and exhibitors.
*See reservation/cancellation policies
Housing is open before registration for the first time ever! We recommend booking early, especially if you’re interested in staying at a popular property, like a hotel near the Convention Center or Las Vegas Monorail. No deposit is required at the time of booking, just a credit card to keep on file. Deposits will then be charged a couple weeks before the Show.
How else can I earn Priority Points?
- Exhibit at NAB Show
- Reserve a hospitality suite at the Encore, Renaissance, Westgate or Wynn
- Book a meeting room on or off the show floor
- Become a Sponsor and/or Advertiser
- Maintain NAB Membership
- Participate as an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor in two or more NAB events within a 1-year cycle
See more details on the Priority Points Program here.