CDSA Content Protection and Cybersecurity Summit
Whether it’s film, subscription or broadcast TV, media & entertainment is a high-level target for global piracy.
This half-day, pre-NAB Show summit is where you’ll meet the experts who protect our industry’s most valuable assets, our content. Through panels, presentations and thought leadership discussions we’ll discuss these critical topics:
- Securing the Chain: From Cloud Production to Distribution Platforms
- Auditing Your Trusted Partners
- Converting Casual Pirates into Paying Customers
- Protecting Employees (and Your Enterprise) Against Ransomware and Cyber Threats
- Best Practices to Harden and Monitor Your Existing Workflows
The conference program is produced by the Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA), a 45-year old non-profit association responsible for content protection and cybersecurity standards, best practices, audit programs and education services for the film & television communities.