Make Video Matter
The Streaming Summit by Dan Rayburn focuses on the business and technical challenges in packaging, monetizing and distributing video across the broadcast, media, publishing and marketing verticals. Presentations and round-table sessions will feature case studies and real-world tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the streaming ecosystem. From ingestion and transcoding, to media management and playback, you'll learn the best way to streamline your workflow and provide the best quality experience. Attendees will also hear about the business models for content packaging, get some of the latest industry data, learn which platforms will win out and discuss how OTT is changing the broadcast landscape. Come network with your peers and hear where the business, content and technology of the streaming media industry is headed.
Session schedule coming soon!
Sessions in this one-day Conference will address:
- Building a live streaming workflow
- The business of OTT and TV Everywhere
- Transcoding for multiscreen delivery
- HEVC, VP9, DASH and WebRTC
- Content monetization, packaging and unbundling
- Future technologies in a multiscreen world: VR and AI
- Creating and distributing video across social networks
- Data, analytics and QoE strategies
- Stream stitching, content syndication and video players
- And many more
Speaking proposals are now being accepted, please contact Dan Rayburn for more details.