Members of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) enjoy many benefits at NAB Show®, including discounted rates on Exhibit Space and Attendee Registration Packages.
International Combo Package
The NAB International Combo Package allows non-U.S.TV or radio stations to join NAB and save money on registration for NAB Show. Available to single stations that have never been a member of NAB, this offer gives stations the benefits of both membership and a Conference Flex Pass registration for one low price – $860 USD. Package includes:
- A station membership for one year – a value of $500 USD
- Conference Flex Pass – a value of $695 USD
- Luncheon Ticket – a value of $60 USD
- Each additional staff member saves $200 USD on Conference Flex Pass registration.
Total value of the International Combo Package is $1,270 USD – more than $400 USD in savings!
Membership types include:
- International Broadcaster Membership – available to all non-U.S. broadcast TV or radio stations.
- International Corporate Membership – available to non-U.S. TV or radio channels, networks or groups or satellite or cable providers. A channel or network is defined as a broadcast organization that provides multiple transmission or programming for at least 140 hours per week to ten or more broadcast sites. A broadcast group is defined as a broadcast organization of two or more stations.
- Associate Membership – available to companies offering products and services to the multimedia, broadcast, post-production and telecommunications markets.
Visit www.nab.org to learn more.
Technology is evolving faster than humankind itself. And we’re living in a world of our own invention. Behavior and business have merged to redefine content, workflows and revenue streams.
It’s The M.E.T. Effect℠, a cultural phenomenon fueled by hybrid solutions and boundless connectivity that’s changing the very nature of how we live, work and play.