Exhibitor Registration and Housing
Staffing your exhibit is an important element of booth planning. Fortunately, getting your staff registered and securing your room block won't be as complicated as deciding who is on the travel team. NAB Show® is proud to partner with two great organizations who will assist you with your Registration and Housing needs.
888 740 4622 (within U.S.)
+1 301 682 7962 (outside U.S.)
Click here for important information on Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Registration and to register an EAC.
- Automatic rate adjustment if any hotel within the block lowers its rates or a lower rate is found during the daily Internet search. New confirmations will be generated for anyone who booked at a higher rate.
- No money down required for group guest room bookings.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service will be provided only to guests booked within the official NAB Show housing block. Shuttles will run between the Las Vegas Convention Center and designated hotels.
Important Exhibitor Housing Advisory
NAB Show Exhibitors are often subjected to improper solicitation from third-party housing agencies. The Official NAB Show Housing vendor is Expovision. Any housing company requiring deposits and/or full prepayment to reserve housing should be viewed with extreme suspicion. We have received complaints from:
Convention Housing Services – Report on Convention Housing Services
Convention Expo Travel – Better Business Bureau Information on Convention Expo Travel
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, along with other city Convention Bureaus, are reporting hundreds of complaints from trade show managers who are receiving similar reports from exhibiting companies who booked rooms through a "third party room broker" and ended up at sold-out hotels with no reservations and no recourse for the payment of rooms. These brokers falsely imply they are affiliated with Show Management, have lower rates and secure deposits from exhibiting companies. While NAB Show pursues all legal channels to halt this practice when brought to our attention, there are too many of them opening up every day. NAB Show has no affiliation with these room brokers. Expovision is the only housing vendor officially sanctioned and certified by NAB Show to book hotel rooms on behalf of its Exhibitors and Attendees.
[Execu-Link Corp has previously appeared on this page. NAB does not believe Execu-Link engages in falsehoods or holds itself out as a representative of NAB. We regret any confusion that may have been caused.]
Exhibitor Registration Hours
The hours and locations below are subject to change.
Main Registration Hours
South West Lobby - Pre-Show Only
C102 - Pre-Show Only
South East Hall - S2 - Show Days Only
Exhibitor Badge/Conference Pass Allotment
Eight (8) complimentary Exhibitor Badges per 100 net square feet (9 sqm). Additional badges may be purchased for a fee of $50 per badge. Badges are required for entry onto the Show Floor at all times and are non-transferable.
*Show management has the right to change this allotment.
Exhibitor Conference Pass Allotment
The Exhibitor Conference Pass gives you access to 200+ sessions across these conferences* and are transferable between your booth staff. To gain admittance to a Session, you will need the Pass and your Exhibitor Badge. Exhibitor Conference Pass allotments are based on the following exhibit size scale**:
|Net Square Feet||Conference Pass Allotment|
|100 - 400||2|
|401 - 900||5|
|1000 - 1999||7|
* Does not include access to Luncheons.
** Show Management has the right to change this allotment.Additional Exhibitor Conference Passes, beyond the allotments, are available for purchase at full price through Registration Packages.
What is a Manufacturer Representative?
Typically a sales agent that:
- Independently sells an exhibiting company's products
- Is not a direct employee
- May represent multiple companies
Manufacturer Representative Hours
|Sunday, April 23||12 – 5 p.m.|
|Monday - Thursday, April 24 - 27||6:30 am - 8 p.m.|
Badge Delivery and Pick-Up Options
New for 2017! – NAB no longer will be sending Badges via U.S. Mail. See below for sipping options via UPS and FedEx.
Exhibitors – Exhibitors have the option to select which booth personnel badges are to be shipped in advance and which are badges are to be held for onsite pick up. Badge delivery preference can be customized per each individual registered exhibitor.
- UPS or FedEx - Provide a UPS or FedEx account number to apply shipping charges. The Exhibitor is responsible for all shipping charges. (Domestic and International)
- Onsite Pick Up – Badges will be held for pick up at onsite Exhibitor Registration.*
* See below for onsite badge pick-up procedures.
Manufacturer Reps – Manufacturer Rep Badges will not be mailed and must be picked up onsite by either the individual Manufacturer Rep or Exhibitor at Exhibitor Registration.
Badge Mailing Deadlines
February 27 – International Exhibitors must register, select UPS or FedEx, and provide an account number to apply shipping charges by this date in order to have badges shipped. Badges are not automatically mailed/shipped internationally.
March 13 – Domestic Exhibitors must register, select UPS or FedEx, and provide an account number to apply shipping charges by this date in order to have their badges shipped.
Onsite Badge Pick Up Options
Individual Badge Pick Up:
- Exhibitors and Manufacturer Reps can individually obtain badges and badge holders at Exhibitor Registration by presenting the registration confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Group Badge Pick Up (Exhibitors Only):
- Group badge pick up is available anytime during registration hours at any Assisted Exhibitor Registration desk.
- Badges and badge holders may be picked up in smaller batches or in their entirety by a registered exhibitor. Once picked up, that exhibitor is responsible for distributing badges to the respective registrants and any necessary reprints will incur a $50 fee. Photo ID verification and proof of employment (ie: a business card) will be required for pick up and reprints.
- Exhibitors may also pick up their Manufacturer Rep's badges on their behalf. Manufacturer Reps can only pickup their own individual badges.
Badge Holder Pick-Up Options
If badges are shipped in advance: To obtain badge holders, the holder vouchers attached to badges should be presented at Exhibitor Registration. Only one badge holder will be provided per voucher exchanged.
If badges are held for onsite pick-up: See above for Onsite Badge Pick up Options.
Badge Reprint Fees
Badges will only be printed once; this includes badges that are mailed in advance. A $50 fee will apply per badge reprint.
Badge corrections can be made free of charge by bringing the badge with the error to any Assisted Exhibitor Registration desk.
Can I invite my customers to attend for Free?
Yes! All Exhibitors are provided with a unique Guest Pass code. This code is good for a FREE Exhibits-only Registration – a $150 value when registering before March 24, 2017. After this date, a $50 processing fee applies. Several programs are available to assist you in inviting your customers to include customizable Guest Pass email templates and Traffic Boost -- a free, simple to use email distribution platform.
U.S. Visa Information
The process of attaining a U.S. visa can be long and difficult. Review these important tips to maximize your chances of submitting a successful application and ensure your travel to NAB Show goes smoothly. MORE
Technology is evolving faster than humankind itself. And we’re living in a world of our own invention. Behavior and business have merged to redefine content, workflows and revenue streams.
It’s The M.E.T. Effect℠, a cultural phenomenon fueled by hybrid solutions and boundless connectivity that’s changing the very nature of how we live, work and play.