P|PW Ticketed Events
Post|Production World Certification Prep Classes
Once again, Future Media Concepts will host two Certification Prep Classes for Adobe Premiere Pro 250 and Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 250: Class for Experienced Editors – Saturday, April 22 - Sunday, April 23
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 101 – Monday, April 24 - Tuesday, April 25
Learn from FMC's experts on using several of the most popular tools and techniques for video editors.
- Audio Finishing for Video Editors (Saturday, April 22)
- Photoshop for Video Editors (Sunday, April 23)
- Adobe After Effects for Video Editors (Monday - Wednesday, April 24 - 26)
- Audio Finishing for Video Editors (Thursday, April 27)
- Color Correction for Video Editors (Thursday, April 27)
Field Workshops provide the opportunity for Attendees to explore and hone practical skills in a real-world setting.
- Corporate & In-House Video Production Field Workshop (Saturday, April 22)
- Aerial Cinematography Techniques Field Workshop - Session 1 (Saturday, April 22)
- Explorations in Photography: Virtual Reality, Timelapse and HDR Photography Field Workshop (Saturday, April 22)
- Cinematic Lighting Field Workshop (Sunday, April 23)
- Aerial Videography Night Time Flying Field Workshop - Session 2 (Sunday, April 23)
Technology is evolving faster than humankind itself. And we’re living in a world of our own invention. Behavior and business have merged to redefine content, workflows and revenue streams.
It’s The M.E.T. Effect℠, a cultural phenomenon fueled by hybrid solutions and boundless connectivity that’s changing the very nature of how we live, work and play.