Congratulations to the 2016 Awesome Cool Exhibits Award Winners
The peer-driven ACE (Awesome Cool Exhibits) Awards recognize NAB Show Exhibitors for their innovations in booth design and execution.
What are the Categories?
There will be one award in each of four categories:
- Best Linear Booth– 100 to 399 square feet
- Best Small Island Booth – 400 to 999 square feet
- Best Medium Island Booth – 1,000 to 1,999 square feet
- Best Large Island Booth – 2,000+ square feet
What are the judging criteria?
- Creativity: use of color, sound, light and other creative elements
- Effectiveness: how well the booth draws in and engages the visitor?
- Overall structure: quality of the build and innovative use of materials
Who are the judges?
Jefferson Davis, the president of Competitive Edge and his team.
What's in it for me?
- Recognition from your peers and other trade show experts
- Finalists and winners will receive special booth signage for display during NAB Show
- Winners will receive a trophy at a special awards ceremony
Who is eligible?
All NAB Show exhibiting companies in good standing are eligible for the ACE Awards. Please note that exhibitor-appointed contractors and other related vendors are not eligible.
What is the timeline?
Initial judging will occur by 12:00 noon, Monday April 18. Finalists will be informed on Tuesday, April 19 and a special awards ceremony will be held at 2:00 pm, Wednesday, April 20 in the Silver Lot.
How do I enter?
There is no entry form to fill out and no entry fee to pay. All exhibiting companies with their booths set by Sunday afternoon will be considered in the first round of judging.
Technology is evolving faster than humankind itself. And we’re living in a world of our own invention. Behavior and business have merged to redefine content, workflows and revenue streams.
It’s The M.E.T. Effect℠, a cultural phenomenon fueled by hybrid solutions and boundless connectivity that’s changing the very nature of how we live, work and play.