NAB Show @ CABSAT 2014
Transforming Broadcasting in the Always Connected Digital World
Tuesday – Thursday, 11 – 12 March 2014
Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
NAB Show has partnered with CABSAT, the leading professional content management event in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) to produce a world-class content management conference program covering the latest trends, technologies and innovations in the global broadcasting and media market.
The CABSAT – NAB Show Partnership Conference will feature daily keynotes, a state-of-the-industry report, technical programs and panel discussions focusing on the rapid changes and emerging technology and business trends in broadcasting. Sessions will also address the global transition to digital broadcasting, how these developments affect the digital media and entertainment landscape, and how to monetize multi-platform services.
Save 20%! Early Bird Delegate Registration (before 30 Jan 2014). Register Now
Maximise your brand at the Middle East, Africa and South Asia's number one professional content management event. Enquire about sponsorship opportunities at CABSAT here.
Below are sample session topics from the CABSAT – NAB Show Conference Program. Topics are subject to change. For more detail on the program, visit the CABSAT website here.
- The Changing Landscape – A Look at the New Wave of Challenges and Opportunities
- Keeping up with the changing landscape of broadcast media in MENA: Promoting the digital experience by leveraging on existing services without undermining traditional business models
- State of the Industry Report Panel: Industry Outlook on the TV-Everywhere market in the Middle East
- Piksel led Panel with International Broadcasters - “Maximizing Your Viewership & Commercial Return with Video”
- Driving Cross-Platform Measurement: Bridging the audience measurement gap across viewing screens
- The Impact of Multiplatform Content Delivery in Live Sports Production
- Second Screen Social Media Engagement : Revenue Producer or Viewer Enhancement?
- Taking on the 4k challenge: Formats and challenges around 4k delivery
- The convergence of telecommunications and entertainment: IPTV's challenges, business opportunities and the long-term implications
- Developing a winning strategy for the future of visual effects and post-production
- Opportunities and Challenges in the Middle East and North Africa Media Production Market
- Developing Abu Dhabi as a leading film and TV production destination and facilitating the development of a sustainable local film industry
- Radio in the Digital Age: Engaging with listeners across a multitude of digital platforms
- Sports Broadcasting and the Fan Experience
- Shifting Revenue in a Big Data World
- Embracing Disruptive Technologies