Executive Briefing Series
Networking and Strategic Information for the C-Suite
The following event is invitation only and reserved for senior-level executives. If you are interested in attending this event, please complete and submit the form below the event's description. You will receive a status update on your registration within 24 hours. For questions, please contact Robin Walters via email.
Media Industry Futures: What's Next for the Media Value Chain
The media industry value chain is evolving rapidly due to the emergence of new distribution channels and changing roles of players across the value chain. Consumers are fostering channel fragmentation and demanding consumption across platforms at the same time that consumer electronics manufacturers are pushing device fragmentation and competing aggressively using content as a differentiator. Primary content rights continue to increase in value and create competitive barriers, while regulation remains uncertain, with small changes having a high potential impact.
You will learn the answers to key questions regarding this evolving value chain, such as:
- From what media related activities and products might the money come for different players/elements in the value chain?
- What might be the value migration scenario outcomes?
- What might be the resultant industry structure?
- How will consumer behavior impact the value chain & business models?
- What investments can you make today to prepare you for the possible futures?